Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sleep issues, anybody?

I slept a lot of today away and I'm pretty sure I could be asleep again in less than 20 minutes if I tried. Sleep issues? Not just issues, I got the whole subscription, baby!

I can't sleep if somebody is touching me. At least not human. I can sleep with a cat laying by me outside of the covers, but not directly touching me. No humans may touch me at any time during sleep. I'm pretty sure I could sleep with a medium-sized dog. In fact, life would probably be practically perfect with a pooch. Dogs and alliteration are obsessions for another post, however.

I snore. Badly. I need to do a sleep study, I'm sure I have apnea. Don't tell me I better do it and it's good for me and it can save my life. I know all that, but I can't do it. I got issues.

I kick and twitch and flop around a lot when I sleep. If this bothers you, stay the hell away man, cuz I gotta get my sleep.

I can't fall asleep in a car, with anybody but my husband (or my daughter if I'm extremely exhausted) in the room, or if there's any chance that somebody could "get" me. I can, however, sleep in an airplane full of strangers with the blower directly on my face full force, no matter what.

Sleep is my escape. I love to sleep. Can't get enough sleep.

Nobody better wake me up. I have known to startle awake and start hitting. I'm mean when I wake up> I hate waking up. I often wake up feeling under attack. Did I mention I have issues surrounding sleep?

Wow, this is making me sleepy.

Thanks to my pals at Meme Express for the inspiration to snooze my day away.

2 comments:

amyohare said...

Maybe you had a sleep apnea episode. Kidding. Actually Sleep Apnea is pretty serious and you should check it a place like the Federal Sleep Institute if you think you have it.

Also, new study came out that said people who no more than 7.5 hours a night have a 20% chance of living longer. I don't agree. I think sleep makes you younger. : )

amyohare said...

Maybe you had a sleep apnea episode. Kidding. Actually Sleep Apnea is pretty serious and you should check it out at a place like the Federal Sleep Institute if you think you have it.

Also, a new study came out that said people who get no more than 7.5 hours sleep a night have a 20% chance of living longer. I don't agree. I think sleep makes you younger. : )