Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

TTT: Why haven't they invented?

1. An underground heating system that would automatically melt snow off of sidewalks and driveways?

2. Crustless bread

3. a remote control that you can "find" by pushing a button on your TV

4. a way to defog the front windshield of a car as quickly as the back window

5. a scanner built into a microwave so that you just 'beep' the barcode on your TV dinner and it knows how long to cook it

6. a non-kid section in retaurants

7. a no-perfume section everywhere!

8. a garbage disposal that doesn't spit at you

9. shock collars for contractors who don't show up at their appointed times

10. shock collars for parents who scream at or hit their children

2 comments:

Mrs. Chili said...

I wonder about the heated sidewalk question myself. I'd love it for my driveway...

They HAVE invented a non-kid section in restaurants, and despite the fact that our kids are really good in restaurants (we DEMAND that they are, or they leave), we always get seated in the "kid section." Bugs me.

Jim said...

That's quite a list. I can empathise with most but we've never had the snow problems here though. :)
Sydney - City and Suburbs