Ten pieces of advice for ages 1 - 100
1. Once you learn to read and express yourself, you can learn ANYthing.
2 . It doesn't matter if people call you names. Most times, their opinion doesn't count.
3. Treating people with dignity and respect will earn unexpected rewards.
4. The only actions you can control are your own.
5. Your health is your most valuable possession: take care of it.
6. Don't do anything that you wouldn't be proud of telling your grandparents, teachers, or minister.
7. Nobody likes a whiner, so be a problem-solver - not a tattle-tale.
8. Smile and be genuinely happy to see people, even if you don't know them.
9. A good friend is priceless.
10. Make good choices!