I got this little meme from mil today and thought I'd post my answers here. People have been bugging me to post, but I really want to just lay quietly and read my book tonight, instead of putting thought into anything. Spring break is over and I'll be in the home stretch of my vice-presidency of the PTO-like organization at our school. Whoo hoo!
I'm sure you've all seen these before . . . .
What you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun. Hit 'forward,' delete my answers, type in your answers and send it to a bunch of people - including me
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:00 (the first time)
2. Diamonds or pearls? neither, really
3. Last movie you saw in the theater? Enchanted
4. What is your favorite TV show? Survivor
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? peanut butter (low sugar)on whole wheat bagel
6. What is your middle name? Painie (okay, it's "Lee" for real)
7. What food do you dislike? anything that makes me break out or be sick (a long list)
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Enchanted Soundtrack or anything James Taylor
9. What kind of car do you drive? Prius
10. Favorite sandwich? Chicken Club (no tomato!)
11. What characteristics do you despise? intolerance
12. Favorite item of clothing? Disney Hoodie
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Australia!
14. What color is your bathroom? mostly white (yuck)
15. Favorite brand of clothing? anything that fits
16. Where would you like to retire to? Wherever my daughter is
17. Most memorable birthday? 32nd
18. Favorite sport to watch? basketball
19. Furthest place you are sending this? Paris
20. Who do you expect to send this back to you? I expect nothing but hope for all!
21. Person you expect to send it back first? Michelle G, she's prolly still up or Nicole, first thing in the morning
22. Favorite saying? "It's not rocket surgery"
23. When is your birthday? 12/12
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? night
25. What is your shoe size? 9W
26. Pets? 2 cats that I still like to think of as temporary until Ellen comes to get them!
27. What did you want to be when you were little? mommy
28. What are you today? mommy
29. What is your favorite candy? Reese' Peanut butter eggs
30. Your favorite flower? Lillies of the valley
31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Mandy Monday
32. What are you listening to right now? daughter's "white noise" machine
33. What was the last thing you ate? creamiscle
34. Do you wish on stars?
I will wish on anything!
35. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Clear
36. What is your pet peeve? passive agression (plain agression is 2nd)
37. Last person you spoke to on the phone? BFFRose (Mandy).
38. Do you like the person/people you are sending this to? yes i do
39. Favorite soft drink?
Pepsi (great to wash down Reese's eggs with)
40. Favorite restaurant? Glendale Garden Cafe
41. Hair Color? brown with natural silver highlights
42. Favorite day of the year? First day of school
43. What was your favorite toy as a child? crayons
44. Summer or winter? summer
45. Hugs or kisses? Both or neither, depending on which personality is in control
46. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
47. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? yes
48. When was the last time you cried? when my mom gave me a guilt trip for helping somebody I care about live their dream
49. What is under your bed? the floor
50. Who is the friend you've had the longest? John
51. What did you do last night? scrapbooked!
52. Favorite smell? brownies baking! duh!
53. Keys on your key ring? ZERO
54. How many years at your current job? 7
55. Favorite day of the week? Monday
56. How many states have you lived in? 3 (Ohio, Indiana, and Denial)
57. Do you make friends easily? Yes, as long as I've had my Paxil, especially the imaginary kind!