Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Femin-Nazi?

I don't really like Rush Limbaugh, but I do like this term he may haved coined. I don't think all feminists fall into the extreme category of "nazi" and I haven't even thought of the term for many years, but when it comes to "book burnings" or banned books or library censorship, teh term "nazi" does come to mind.

So, I have finally made up my mind who I am NOT voting for this upcoming election based on this article. Nobody messes with my (or anybody's) freedom to KNOW and gets my support.

2 comments:

Mrs. Chili said...

"Nobody messes with my (or anybody's) freedom to KNOW and gets my support."

AMEN, Sistah!!

Cari Dunn said...

No no no!! I liked her! Shit. She's still the lesser of two evils...*sigh* Ignorance is bliss. That must be the theory of banning books, right?