10 little things I'll be regaining control of after tomorrow!
1. No more messy newspaper subscriptions
2. No more using the dryer on "high heat"
3. Hey - I can actually use my clothesline!
4. I can empty the dishwasher early in the morning!
5. The bathroom light won't be on all night!
6. My trash cans can be hidden under the counters again!
7. No more special low-sodium, low-legumediet!
8. No more overhearing passive agressive monologs to the cats!
9. No more checking in or rushing home because somebody won't answer the phone!
10. No more weekend shopping!
Did I mention that my mom is moving out?? Finally, I'll have my house back to myself. Wow - I'll be able to do things the way I want to! I can roll my towels instead of folding them, and have them color coordinated with my bathroom! Trash can under the sink and heaps of washcloths in thelinen closet where they belong. Sounds like paradise, doesn't it?