Here are 10 things that my elderly live-in mother said to her other daughter on the phone today when she assumed that I wasn't home.
1. I sent you a letter with some money in it, you should get it tomorrow
2. They were gone all day yesterday and didn't tell me what they were doing
3. I stayed in my room all day doing nothing. Nice Memorial Day, huh?
4. I was sweating all night last night. I think they still have the furnace on!
5. When I got home from my walk, they went on a walk and I didn't see them again
6. It was in the paper that the
7. SHE went to meet Liz for lunch AGAIN
8. SHE wanted me to go to Savers with her today, but I didn't want to go
9. They just leave me here to sit and wonder what they're doing
10. She's supposed to babysit at 2 but those kids will still be in school until after 3 so I think it's a story