Teacher Appreciation ideas for this week - Teacher appreciation week - or any other time.
1. Basket of flavored coffee. We also gifted our teachers with a coffee maker by Cuisinart on Monday.
2. "Thank you for MOLDing the future" gift bags including tiny play-dough packets
3. "Thank you for planting the seeds of success" gift card including flower seeds
4. Organize a potluck or cater in lunch
5. Teacher's Hall of Fame: Each class makes a poster regarding how much they appreciate their teacher, and they are all hung in the hallway.
6. Fill photo album with pictures of the class and tie it with a bow!
7. "we are so FORTUNE-ate to have you as a teacher" label on box of fortune cookies
8. Have children make special card for teacher
9. Don't forget your "specials" teachers
10. Gift certificates - you can't go wrong!