Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I feel Good!

Good day today, dd came home from her overnight with mil&fil, we both worked a little more on cleaning things up around here and her room, thanks to BFFRose who jumpstarted my enthusiasm by helping me start to clean dd's room yesterday. I feel like I have so much to look forward to now, and that having a nice house again looks possible (far away, sure, but yet possible);, spring, and planting and tending a garden.

I have so much to look forward to - a trip to a science museum tomorrow with one of my favorite families, wrapping up the school year, electing somebody to take my place on PTA board, and summer vacation. I'm hoping this positive feeling lasts for a while. I'm planning on getting back to my daily exercise on Monday morning when dd goes back to school, also back on FLY Lady routines, and I'm dragging my friend kicking and screaming along with me!

I hope that the rest of you are also having a pleasant day.

No comments: