Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

STOP THAT SCHOOLBUS!!

For the second time already this year, my daughter's school bus did not drop her off! They did not even stop here. I ran all the way to the next stop to get her. They seem to find it amusing while my big body flops down the road after them. I was furious. How am I supposed to know if she is even on the bus if they don't stop? I soar into a panic just knowing that she was somehow kidnapped at school. Or hey - maybe that kid with the knife came back and is holding her hostage . . .you know how second-graders can be! My brain is not right. I should write fiction because I sure come up with enough of it in my panic-induced anxiety attacks. Breathe . . . breathe . . . . breathe . . ..

1 comment:

Auntie Mandy said...

Was it a substitute bus driver??