Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Name the Prius Plate

I'm thinking and pondering and wondering . . . . what clever license plate can we get for the our new Toyota Prius? We waited a long time with some very substandard (dangerous!) vehicles before we were lucky enough to come into the money to purchase a new car. Our other car's license plate says "1ST SOLR" for First Solar, my husband's company.

I would like to do a play on words about renewable energy, hybrid vehicles, sustainable living, or that kind of thing. So far I haven't come up with anything that seems right. Please submit your ideas! So far I have thought of the following:

O HY O (ohio)
GOG REEN (go green)
THX FSLR (thanks & the stock ticker symbol for hubby's company)
BUY HY (buy hybrid) or GET HY (i doubt they'd allow that)
CONSRV (conserve)

What am I missing?

I think we've settled on HY MPG

2 comments:

Auntie Mandy said...

GOT GAS
BUY HY
O HY A

Anonymous said...

I think you should go with Tu pus

In French it means.....