Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

The 6 W's

The 6 W's Meme
Swiped from What If This is As Good As it Gets?

Who...

Is easy to love? my daughter

Do you just wanna smack? People who smack others

Do you trust? very few

Do you talk to when you're alone? BFF, on the phone

What...

Dangerous things do you do while driving? talk on the phone, eat

Are you allergic to? penicillin, perfumes, plastics

Is Satan's last name? duh, Claus!

Is the freakiest thing in your house?... my 6-footed cat

When . . .

Is the best time to turn over a new leaf? every day

Will you be all that you can be? every day I can be more than the day b4

Is enough enough? a few minutes before I start screaming

Do you go to the dark side? Way too often


Where...

Are your pants? on my butt

Is your last will and testament? in progress

Is your junk food stash? in the pantry

Is Carmen Sandiego? that's none of my business

Why...

Was the Lone Ranger alone? he wasn't.

Was The Scarlet Letter scarlet? so it was noticible

Are musicians sexy and plumbers not? because you obviously have a preconceived notion of what "sexy" looks like

Are there no seat belts on school buses? nobody has figured out how to become rich off of it.

Would you...

Swim the English Channel for a doughnut and coffee? If not that, what? no - nothing.

Forgive someone who deliberately hurt you? possibly, but not everybody

Rather believe a lie if it hurt you less than the truth? I don't think so

You still be alive if you were sucked out of an airplane window? no, I'd be skinned

No comments: