I've thought this through and from what I've heard on television, I believe that I am qualified to be president or vice president of the United States of America. Please pencil me in on your ballot. Here are just a few reasons:
1. I have held the position of PTA vice president. Therefore, I have executive experience needed to lead the country.
2. My daughter likes sports and kisses boys. Therefore, I am an every-day mom with every-day problems who can identify with "the people."
3. Not only have I been to Defiance, Ohio but I was born and lived 21 1/2 years there. Therefore, I am in touch with blue-collar America.
4. I can see the moon from my house. Therefore, I am qualified as an expert on the space program.
5. I have heard people speak other languages. Therefore, I am qualified to be involved in foreign relations.
I may come up with more later, but for now - that is the beginning of my platform. Think I have time to be a contender? Don't forget - VOTE! (for me!)