Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Vote for Me!

I've thought this through and from what I've heard on television, I believe that I am qualified to be president or vice president of the United States of America. Please pencil me in on your ballot. Here are just a few reasons:

1. I have held the position of PTA vice president. Therefore, I have executive experience needed to lead the country.

2. My daughter likes sports and kisses boys. Therefore, I am an every-day mom with every-day problems who can identify with "the people."

3. Not only have I been to Defiance, Ohio but I was born and lived 21 1/2 years there. Therefore, I am in touch with blue-collar America.

4. I can see the moon from my house. Therefore, I am qualified as an expert on the space program.

5. I have heard people speak other languages. Therefore, I am qualified to be involved in foreign relations.




I may come up with more later, but for now - that is the beginning of my platform. Think I have time to be a contender? Don't forget - VOTE! (for me!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally! Someone I want to vote for!! Where have you been???

Anonymous said...

you got my vote! however can i be a member of your cabinet?

Kwizgiver said...

Hilarious!

Wonder Woman said...

Love the space program! LOL

Daphne said...

Hey, can I be the Veep?

I have experience in negotiations, warfare, delagaing (spelled wrong)...of course my oppositions all stand under 5 feet!