Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Survivor

What is the appeal of Survivor? Why can I not pull away? Why must a stop my life for an hour every Thursday night while it is in season? It could be that look in Jeff Probst's eye that says he wants me and only me. Yet, he is getting much less face time this season that usual. Or maybe I just NEED more? I am a sick, sick woman. I love the interpersonal struggles and how stupid these people are to vote off their best ally some days. I think I got hooked when I was first staying at home because it filled the empty space in my life in which office politics formerly dwelled. Backstabbing, lies, sabotage, alliances that you cannot trust, everybody in it for themselves despite the fact that they are supposed to be operating as a team. Yeah, I think it's definitely the office politcs!

Have a great evening, I'm off to watch Jeffy!

No comments: